Sign in to follow this  
Stewart

Butterfly and a Rose

First of all I fixed the gaps and i know you all are getting sick of these. 

I was going to accent the pedals with a lifter   ,decide not to.

Just wanted to try a diffferent layering of paint and colors.

I am working on a Seahorse now.needed to step away from the flowers . Need to step away from the fish also.

Need to getBack to the barn scenes and pastures.

Yea it's stupid looking

DSCF5004.JPG

NO Sir,  it is different and cool !  First off if you enjoy it and it hurts no one  then get after it .    One of the best TV/ movies quotes I ever heard  ( Shawskank Redemtion )   " Get busy living or get busy dying "

Very nice !!

i have to agree with that ole geezer lol. It isn't bad at all. I like it! I have the one you sent me right above my workbench on the wall and enjoy it every day.

2 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

i have to agree with that ole geezer lol. It isn't bad at all. I like it! I have the one you sent me right above my workbench on the wall and enjoy it every day.

There is a story about the spelling I'll tell sometime :lol:

7 hours ago, Gezzer said:

NO Sir,  it is different and cool !  First off if you enjoy it and it hurts no one  then get after it .    One of the best TV/ movies quotes I ever heard  ( Shawskank Redemtion )   " Get busy living or get busy dying "

Very nice !!

With me ,I get lazy doing repeats. Thats the need for the change ups. I have a belt I need todo and  another  crditcard holder with a money pocket and a dreamcatcher.

Another back burner is shorting Suspenders. all mine so you know whatts going to happen  .

Thank you for saying it's "Cool"

1936860_981193321938676_8794946819682957694_n.jpg

Edited by Stewart

7 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

Glad for that. Got rid of the Mice? Your one of the 4 that have  something i have done that belongs too this Forum. Now baseballs, I sold a few to leatherworkers on this forum.

I need to reajust.I am getting sloppy lazy. I like to blame retracing over and over-Thats lame.

Thank you for the complement.   Ps--- Couldn't sell most. Seems that language to  sell parts to overroad truckers did not translate to regular people that well

78022_643010599090285_1841360864_o.jpg

920810_977906045600737_3821218766361674477_o.jpg

740006_584467651611247_1521620676_o.jpg

Edited by Stewart

2 hours ago, Stewart said:

With me ,I get lazy doing repeats. Thats the need for the change ups. I have a belt I need todo and  another  crditcard holder with a money pocket and a dreamcatcher.

Another back burner is shorting Suspenders. all mine so you know whatts going to happen  .

Thank you for saying it's "Cool"

1936860_981193321938676_8794946819682957694_n.jpg

Nice work on the shoulder rig !  Is that an old S&W 10-5 ?