Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Waist nipper style corsetbelt

Hi All

This is my first post here and I'm still fairly new to leatherworking, but loving it

I started to get into leatherwork to make a few small pieces of armour for my LARPing addiction :rolleyes: and also to make a few small things to sell and get a few extra pounds.

I've only just started on making larger pieces and I'm currently making a full new kit for LARP.

Elads, if I can make my stuff look a third as good as what I've seen on your site, then I'll be very very happy.

Anyway, my girlfriend asked if I could make her a corset for her out of leather (this seems to be a common thing for girlfriends to ask as I've seen from other posts on this site) and after throwing round a few ideas, finally decided on a simple unboned corset style waist-nipper belt.

As it happens, even though it is unboned, the way it has been cut it pulls her waist in the same way a boned corset would and, so I'm told, is really comfortable to wear.

Hope you all like

th_Picture016.jpg th_Picture019.jpg th_Picture023.jpg

Good job! Love the color combo. What does the character mean?

Good job! Love the color combo. What does the character mean?

Thank you :)

The symbols are

Love

love.gif

Soul

soul.gif

Actually, A very nice design! Any chance to see it on? and Are You posting a pattern? ( Me think-th me wench would aprove ove one....)

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Actually, A very nice design! Any chance to see it on? and Are You posting a pattern? ( Me think-th me wench would aprove ove one....)
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

HAHA! Any chance to see a girl in a corset is good for me too! :thumbsup:

Well, I've asked and she's given the ok for a photo... so I'll get one sorted asap and put it up here

As for the pattern, I think I still have the templates I made from card to get the shapes.. not sure how to get them on here as I don't have a scanner.. but I'll have a go.

Thanks again for the kind comments

Great work. As you've said, you have fallen in love with a great thing. Keep at it and we will surely see more great things from you.

Wye aye man, welcome to the forum. Nice work, what thickness leather did you use?