Sign in to follow this  

yeah I got busy and took some photos this morning! :spoton: Here is a belt pouch I made last June. It was about my third time tooling something so I think it came out allright. I had a few design flaws in there that I tried covering up with my backgrounder. Overall I'm pretty happy with it.

Cheers,

bag6.jpg

bag7.jpg

bag8.jpg

bag10.jpg

post-8183-1231957504_thumb.jpg

post-8183-1231957509_thumb.jpg

post-8183-1231957514_thumb.jpg

post-8183-1231957612_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndyL1

yeah I got busy and took some photos this morning! :spoton: Here is a belt pouch I made last June. It was about my third time tooling something so I think it came out allright. I had a few design flaws in there that I tried covering up with my backgrounder. Overall I'm pretty happy with it.

Cheers,

Looks Good! If your talking about the darker circles in the back-grounding, I think it adds to the piece! :thumbsup:

Thanks Greybeard. I guess the flaws don't show up too well in the photos, which is good. They're hard to see even in person too. I had some lines carved in there around the top of the knot that I ended up not liking. So I gouged out the black lines to the left and right of the knot deeper and wider and stamped out with a backgrounder the other lines I didn't like. You'd have to see it in person. But I don't need to point out defects that aren't visible right off.

It's a darn good bag. Those flaws you speak of are nothing but signs of genuineness like knots in wood. They are hidden features!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon: