Sign in to follow this  
Adonis

Leathercraft tools at a reduced price Craftool Fine Diamond Chisels,Al Stohlman Round Knife (Used but like new)

Leathercraft tools at reduced price Craftool Fine Diamond Chisels (Used but like new)
I am selling some leather tools at a reduced price. I need some extra money to pay for my heart medications.

Items are available on my Etsy store.

CRAFTOOL FINE DIAMOND CHISELS
===================================
The moment these elite chisels touch your fingers, you will be sold. Made from stainless steel featuring a flat-style handle that provides a solid grip with every punch. If you regularly hand-stitch your projects, these top-of-the-line chisels are a must for your custom projects. These are your best choice, especially for that desired tight stitch appearance.

8-Prong SKU 88057-08 (40.49 $CAN)
4-Prong SKU 88057-04 (37.79 $CAN)
1-Prong SKU 88057-01 (33.79 $CAN)
Size 3.5 mm: 7 stitches per inch

The total purchased price is 112.07 $CAN
Selling a set of 3 chisels at 80 $CAN

8-Prong SKU 88055-08 (40.49 $CAN)
4-Prong SKU 88055-04 (37.79 $CAN)
1-Prong SKU 88055-01 (33.79 $CAN)
Size 2.5 mm: 9 stitches per inch

The total purchased price is 112.07 $CAN
Selling a set of 3 chisels at 80 $CAN

Al Stohlman Brand® Round Knife (Used but like new and super sharp)
==============================
The purchased price is $80.99 $CAN
Selling it for 50 $CAN
Al Stohlman's name has always stood for the best in leathercraft. The blade is stainless steel and polished to a mirror-like finish that helps it easily glide through thick leathers like saddle skirting. The unique engraving, solid brass bolster, and hardwood handle make this knife piece of art. The handle is contoured to give you an easy, secure grip so you can work faster with complete control. Head knives are one of the most versatile and most used tools for cutting and skiving the thinnest to the heaviest of leathers. The head knife is also commonly referred to as a round knife. Once you have mastered this tool, you will wonder how you could have ever leathercraft without it.

Specifications

Length: 6 in. (15.24 cm)
Width: 4.38 in. (11.11 cm)
Materials: Stainless Steel, Hardwood, Brass
Color: Brown, Silver, Gold

IMG_4644.JPG

1 hour ago, Adonis said:

I am selling some leather tools at a reduced price. I need some extra money to pay for my heart medications.

Moved your post to Marketplace > Items For Sale > Hand Tools-Leatherworking Tools

Had a look at your Etsy page.  Shipping is calculated during check out.

FYI Marketplace rules are here.  Please review.