Sign in to follow this  
Jamvandijk

New supplier for tools and leather

Hi everybody,

When I started leatherworking years ago, I searched this forum for hours to know where I could buy the tools and the leather I needed. As most of you probably know, building a toolset can be very expensive, and it's hard to know what to buy/not to buy. For me, everything changed when I spent a week in the workshop of Nigel Armitage in 2020. I could try and feel all the leather and leathertools I watched so often on Youtube :). Since then, I work mostly with leather from Metropolitan Leather company (Lamport shoulder, bridle butts, etc).

After getting to know other leatherworkers and learning they were on the same search as I had been, I decided it was time to start a new online store: vandijkleathersupplies.com

I'm now running this store together with my wife. We try to help fellow leathercrafters in Europe finding the best tools available today, alongside the most popular vegetable tanned leathers from the UK.

I hope this helps some of you! If some of you have feedback or advise, it is very much appreciated!

Best regards,

Jeroen van Dijk