Sign in to follow this  
VIIXCIV

PFAFF 335 17/1B L sewing machine for sale

I have only been able to upload 1 photo of the Industrial PFAFF Sewing Machine (COLLECTION ONLY UK) however if you want arrange a courier service etc then please feel free.

1 x PFAFF 335 H2 17/1B L INSDUSTRIAL CYLINDER ARM SEWING MACHINE - £1100 / Offers allowed.

COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:

• Table/stand
  • Servo Motor (Jack)
  • 3000M black + brown thread spool
  • Other hand threads from meisi
  • 7 x bobbin cases
  • 3 sets of needles (RTW decorative)
  • bobbin winder
  • wire wool
  • thread zapper
  • thread stand
  • thread cutters
  • 2 x drop down guides (1 professional - 1 cheap) - Professional one is attached to machine.
  • oil points highlighted with red nail varnish for easy visibility
  • table/stand
  • small oil tube (easy to use)
  • multistorage box

If you like the look of it please get in touch with me on here or via email : (dwayte@hotmail.co.uk) and I'll happily answer any of your questions and I can send more photos too.

IMG_0636 small.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

Edited by Northmount
replaced heic file with jpg, also resized file

7 hours ago, VIIXCIV said:

I have only been able to upload 1 photo

You need to resize your files to fit, or set your device to save smaller files.  Also need to save them in jpg or other supported files on this site.  I replaced and resized your file in jpg format.  heic files are not supported here.  They are a proprietary apple format.  Many users here will not open unknown files, so you are limiting your ability to sell your machine or communicate with others if you post heic photo files here.

See this link for some helps on resizing photo files.  There is lots more help on the web.

See this link for info on hiec files.