Sign in to follow this  
AlexisSkipper

Cobra Class 17

I have a brand new cobra class 17 available. I used it once for maybe 30 seconds and got away from the hobby. I have had it for over a year and have only used it that one time. Its an awesome machine, but I have no use it for right now. Please email (aeidson1125@gmail.com) me if you are interested. I am located in Byron, GA and cannot ship this machine.

20 hours ago, AlexisSkipper said:

I have a brand new cobra class 17 available. I used it once for maybe 30 seconds and got away from the hobby. I have had it for over a year and have only used it that one time. Its an awesome machine, but I have no use it for right now. Please email (aeidson1125@gmail.com) me if you are interested. I am located in Byron, GA and cannot ship this machine.

How much are you asking and can you post some pictures?

On 4/11/2023 at 2:43 PM, AlexisSkipper said:

I have a brand new cobra class 17 available

Please read the Marketplace Rules and comply.  You must post the asking price for this machine.  You should also post a photo or 2 of the machine.

By any chance you don't have the manual to this do you. I can't find mine or one on internet. Needing to know where the lubricant holes are located.