Ndowell82

Cobra Class 26

Cobra Class 26. Runs perfect, nothing wrong with it. Have stitch guide, and flat top attachment. 4 bobbins, several spools of thread, needles etc. Ready to go to work. I built my business off this machine and recommend for anyone upscaling from handsewing. Its a very smooth and even machine and it will sew faster than most people are capable of. Programable servo motor to set maximum speed to your comfort. Reversable for easy lock stiching. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Willing to give a lesson for those who may not know how to run a sewing machine. Located in Fischer, TX20230603_115637.thumb.jpg.1167cd29564b3634f22ba8183a6b5c75.jpg

$1500.00

On 6/3/2023 at 5:51 PM, Ndowell82 said:

Cobra Class 26. Runs perfect, nothing wrong with it. Have stitch guide, and flat top attachment. 4 bobbins, several spools of thread, needles etc. Ready to go to work. I built my business off this machine and recommend for anyone upscaling from handsewing. Its a very smooth and even machine and it will sew faster than most people are capable of. Programable servo motor to set maximum speed to your comfort. Reversable for easy lock stiching. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Willing to give a lesson for those who may not know how to run a sewing machine. Located in Fischer, TX20230603_115637.thumb.jpg.1167cd29564b3634f22ba8183a6b5c75.jpg

$1500.00

Just sent you a DM I am VERY interested in this machine!

Just sent a message. Im local and interested.

@Ndowell82 I’m interested in all three of the items you have for sale. Sewing machine, burnisher, and clicker press. Please let me know if they’re still available!

Is this still available ? Very interested - sent you a message as well 

thanks 

On 6/5/2023 at 7:02 AM, ArkieNewbie said:

Just sent you a DM I am VERY interested in this machine!

On 6/19/2023 at 2:08 PM, scoutonk said:

Just sent a message. Im local and interested.

On 6/25/2023 at 11:21 PM, AwlGoods said:

@Ndowell82 I’m interested in all three of the items you have for sale. Sewing machine, burnisher, and clicker press. Please let me know if they’re still available!

On 7/11/2023 at 4:56 PM, SeraKate said:

Is this still available ? Very interested - sent you a message as well 

thanks 

13 hours ago, Mandibrook said:

Is this still for sale?

The OP hasn't been back to this site since July 26 so appears that he isn't really interested in selling or it's already sold.

I'm locking this thread and moving it to OLD/SOLD.