Sign in to follow this  
freak

bio-mech design

really nice job Freak- you nailed it in a few ways...cool...design, colors, carving, lacing...nice

i like deisgns where the beveling pulls clearly defined

layers out of the background - and you did a great job pulling it off....i am beginning to noodle around with journal covers, they provide a great canvas

steveb

You know Freak - I like the tat, but, your work makes the tat dull by comparison.

I bet he did love it - who wouldn't?

Thank you all very much, i so appreciate it. It kind of floored him when i gave it to him. He's a very close friend, one that knows he can call me in the middle of the nite for help and i'll pull my boots on and be there. He showed a group of guys at the office which pulled in some orders. I've got one i need to have done for X-mas. Then i'm doing my notebook next, which will be a close second to this one in the design factor. So stay tuned kids....

His wife keeps eying my koi fish ( that just sounds funny ) . So she might get that for x-mas.

I love tattoo flash tooled on leather - I think they are some of the coolest designs...

Yup thoose flash designs are quite nice on any piece of skin.

I got some booklets with all sorts of designs and the fine print nicely states that " ...designs can freely be copied to anyones skin".

Nice work with that notebook. It all comes down very nice with the completed item. The lining lifts up the design alot I think.

Edited by TomSwede