I am gearing up to make some Farmers Markets and Craft Shows and I am having trouble with Price Tags.  How is everyone adding price tags to their leather items for shows like this?  

Thank you all for your advice.  I have learned a lot being on this forum.  

A card & string bought-in price tag for items that can take a tied on one. A low tack sticky back label for items that can't take a tied on one

I have a logo made by Leatherstampmaker.com. They are a supporter of the forum. I then use a key fob die and stamp and cut basically key fobs out of scrap and use a sticky label on it for the price. I know it seems like a lot but it is pretty cool and I can do a bunch in no time.

It's great to hear that you're gearing up for Farmers Markets and Craft Shows! Pricing and presenting your leather items effectively can indeed make a significant difference in attracting customers. Here are a few suggestions for adding price tags to your products: Hang Tags, Sticker Labels, Table Tent Signs and Digital Displays.