picker77

Barely used Cowboy Outlaw for sale

Purchased from HighTex in 2019 for knife sheath work, but not long after that I turned 80, had hand surgery, and arthritis problems put my knifemaking and blacksmithing career to an end. This machine is in excellent condition, was only occasionally used, and has been bolted to my work bench with a cover draped over it for a couple of years. It works great, and the HIGHTEX folks are extremely helpful in supporting users of it. Several large spools of top quality tan, white and black nylon thread are included, plus a batch of miscellaneous small accessories and needles. Includes the original HIGHTEX shipping carton & manuals. At 60+ pounds, shipping would be prohibitively expensive, so prefer pick up at my place near Oklahoma City, or I can meet within a reasonable driving distance. $1000 firm, CASH ONLY. Message me via the forum system to reply. Thanks.

DSC02244 (Medium).JPG

DSC02247 (Medium).JPG

DSC02248 (Medium).JPG

DSC02249 (Medium).JPG

DSC02250 (Medium).JPG

DSC02251 (Medium).JPG

Edited by picker77
typos

Is this available?

My most humble apologies to both speedybri and xander0791. I had erroneously assumed that I'd get email notification of any replies, which did not happen. As a result, I missed the queries from you both. Sorry. 

Yes, the machine is still available. Last Wednesday, I advertised it locally (via thumbtack bulletin board) in our Tandy store in here in Oklahoma City. 

I could ship it via Fedex or UPS ground, but it would be awfully expensive. I will hold off another couple of weeks before I put it on the national auction site, and I will try to pay more attention to replies via the forum. Thank you.

4 hours ago, picker77 said:

My most humble apologies to both speedybri and xander0791. I had erroneously assumed that I'd get email notification of any replies, which did not happen. As a result, I missed the queries from you both. Sorry. 

Yes, the machine is still available. Last Wednesday, I advertised it locally (via thumbtack bulletin board) in our Tandy store in here in Oklahoma City. 

I could ship it via Fedex or UPS ground, but it would be awfully expensive. I will hold off another couple of weeks before I put it on the national auction site, and I will try to pay more attention to replies via the forum. Thank you.

Like neither did to you (why you didn't a notification) is tag them so they'll get a notification @speedybri and @xander0791. Use the @ then type their name and pick the name in the pop up.

Thanks, Burkhardt. Don't post much, so still learning the forum's protocols and such. 

12 hours ago, picker77 said:

Thanks, Burkhardt. Don't post much, so still learning the forum's protocols and such. 

@picker77

You should check back on your post every day if you really are interested in selling.

If this has not been sold, I'd be interested in discussing this with you.  Please PM me.

3 hours ago, Steelart999 said:

If this has not been sold, I'd be interested in discussing this with you.  Please PM me.

tag them so they'll get a notification use the @ then type their name and pick the name in the pop up.

@picker77

Thanks Burkhardt ... us old(er) guys are still learnin'  ;)

The Cowboy Outlaw has been sold. Thanks all for the interest.

Best Regards, Jerry (picker77)