Bobbie

For Sale: Cobra Class 4 – Many Extras Included

I’m selling my Cobra Class 4.  It was purchased in June of 2021, from Tandy Leather.  It has been very well maintained and is in excellent condition.  Comes with standard tools and manuals.  Comes with extra needles and bobbins.  Comes with brand new work platform (never used).

It’s a great machine, but not the right one for my particular needs. Has not been used much.

Price for the machine and extras is $2,500.  Firm and not negotiable.  CASH only. 

The machine is located in Burnsville a suburb of Minneapolis, MN and must be picked up there.  No shipping.  Be advised that you will need a helper to load it up as I am not able to help with that.

Cobra-1.jpg

manuals-1.jpg

work-Platform1.jpg

I am looking to buy a cobra new but I can do used also how do see this machine?

Roger Hoffman

rogerfhoffman@gmail.com

Virginia mn

Hello Bobby,

I am very interested in this machine, is it still available?

thanks, 

John

1 hour ago, Johns3b said:

Hello Bobby

You need to quote part of the post or to tag the person so they will be more likely to get a notification depending on their settings.

Tag the person by typing the @ symbol followed by their username, then pick the username from the popup box.  Like this - @Bobbie

@Bobbie interested, still available? I live sort of close, willing to come see this bad boy in action. Let me know, thank you!