Tim Schroeder

Cobra Class 26 (HEAD ONLY)

Cobra Class 26 in like new condition. $1000 plus $200 shipping to lower 48.  HEAD ONLY NO TABLE, NO SPEED REDUCER, NO MOTOR. I sewed one project on this machine. Then my sewing machine buddy called me saying he had these 441 Clones new unopened box  straight of the boat for $1200 cash. (machine only) Took a lot of work to get it right but still half the price of Cobra or Cowboy machines. I have a machine identical to the Cobra Class 18 machine. Those are the reasons for selling this machine. 

Third picture is 207 thread. I think that sample is still in the machine. It is already boxed up and ready to ship. 

Located near Dallas, Tx. 

Machine will be shipped in original box with everything that came with it. THIS FOR MACHINE HEAD ONLY

Machine is $1000 plus around $200 for shipping to anywhere in lower 48. 

Here is a list of what you would need to set up machine and have it working. 

Speed reducer from Toledo Sewing $150 includes shipping

Servo Motor from Toledo $150 includes shipping.

A really nice sturdy cylinder arm machine stand with tops for $400 includes shipping. I found it on Ebay. Might could get one of the pedestal stands from Cowboy or Cobra. 

Foot pedal for presser foot lifter, belts, thread stand and lights less than $100

So for about $2000 you can have all the pieces shipped to your house ready to assemble.  If you are handy you can build your own stand and save another $200 or so. If you can build your own speed reducer you can save another $100 or so. 

IMG_3508.JPG

IMG_3532.JPG

IMG_3530.JPG

IMG_3537.JPG

Is the roller guide included?

Yes. 

4 hours ago, Tim Schroeder said:

Yes. 

@Tim Schroeder

Could you please pm me I'm interested in your  class 26.

Sold