I am contemplating purchasing an EZ edger from Weaver. Anyone have any experience with one. Any good. 

Having some issues with my elbow and hoping this will take some of the wear and tear off. 

All good experience. I have sold several used ones through here. One that stands out was an Amish maker who looked at one I had in Sheridan. He was “thinking about it”. He came back about 2 minutes later and said his wife told him he must buy it. She was the rein and strap edger of the shop. 

Is the EZ edger the tool that bevels all 4 corners of a strap or belt at once? If so, I would like to have 1, but the price always scares me away. 

4 minutes ago, DieselTech said:

Is the EZ edger the tool that bevels all 4 corners of a strap or belt at once? If so, I would like to have 1, but the price always scares me away. 

It comes in two edge and Four edge versions. For the two edge you flip the strap over and pull through again. Four edge is a single pass

Just now, bruce johnson said:

It comes in two edge and Four edge versions. For the two edge you flip the strap over and pull through again. Four edge is a single pass

Thanks. Yes them are nice tools. I think if the cutters could be adjusted for leather thickness it would be a better tool. I hate you got to buy different cutters for the leather thickness you are working with. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, DieselTech said:

Thanks. Yes them are nice tools. I think if the cutters could be adjusted for leather thickness it would be a better tool. I hate you got to buy different cutters for the leather thickness you are working with. 

Thanks. 

But then again with hand edgers, you need to buy different sizes for different thickness too. Some people can slight rotate the cutters on the EZ edger to not catch the full blade. It sort of works but not ideal or as consistent as the sized edgers 

I've had one for years and love it. I do a lot of straps and 2 quick pulls does the job.
The 4-cutter version is much more expensive and for my need was not worth the extra money.
I've also read that the 4-cutter version can be tricky to adjust for even cuts, but don't have hands-on to confirm.