Sign in to follow this  
RidgebackCustoms

Patch Stitching Business

I'm no longer going to motorcycle shows to sew leather vests.  I have quite a bit of inventory in patches remaining.  They're all Patchstop brand patches (patchstop.com).

I'm hoping to get 1 dollar per patch for my remaining inventory.  Over 100 patches.  I believe 173. with retail values between 5 and 15 dollars on their website.

Can provide more information and pictures to anyone interested.

Thank you.

-Ben

19 hours ago, RidgebackCustoms said:

Please post some pictures here. 

Please read the marketplace rules and conform.  You must provide a price (are you selling individually, or the whole batch in one transaction), any information or restrictions on shipping, and photos when possible.  Failure to conform may result in your ad being blocked.

See the marketplace rules here  https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/70-announcements/

If your files are too large to post here due to file size restrictions, you need to resize your files to fit.  Follow this link for some helps and suggestions.  https://leatherworker.net/forum/topic/15122-how-to-post-pictures-on-lw/?do=findComment&comment=551171 There are lots of Apps, software, and online tools available on the web, or even built into your device to enable you to reduce your file sizes.  800 pixels in the longest dimension is quite adequate.  Smart phone screens and many monitors don't display high res files in high resolution.  People that live on the fringes of the internet appreciate smaller file sizes and high res photos may take from 10 minutes to hours to download.

20 hours ago, RidgebackCustoms said:

I'm no longer going to motorcycle shows to sew leather vests.  I have quite a bit of inventory in patches remaining.  They're all Patchstop brand patches (patchstop.com).

I'm hoping to get 1 dollar per patch for my remaining inventory.  Over 100 patches.  I believe 173. with retail values between 5 and 15 dollars on their website.

Thank you.

-Ben

Would you be nice enough to tell me, just what it cost/what you charged to sew patches on. I'm just curious. 

Thanks.

Edited by DieselTech

On 4/26/2024 at 1:01 PM, DieselTech said:

Would you be nice enough to tell me, just what it cost/what you charged to sew patches on. I'm just curious. 

Thanks.

I'm not the original poster, but the Patch Lady at my local dealer gets $5 per patch, or 5 for $20, plus the cost of the patch. 

She doesn't do patches on the front of most vests, because she won't take a liner out to avoid pockets and such.

And there is almost a line and/or a stack of vests when she's there on weekends 

1 hour ago, JHLeatherwood said:

I'm not the original poster, but the Patch Lady at my local dealer gets $5 per patch, or 5 for $20, plus the cost of the patch. 

She doesn't do patches on the front of most vests, because she won't take a liner out to avoid pockets and such.

And there is almost a line and/or a stack of vests when she's there on weekends 

Thanks I appreciate your input. 

On 4/26/2024 at 1:01 PM, DieselTech said:

I charged $5 per patch plus the cost of the patch if they bought one of mine.

Update to conform to rules:

162 patches total.  Patches are shown below

Quantities vary per type, but approximately 3 per variant.

Retail value of patches is between 5 and 15 dollars per patch.

PDFs are exact patch part numbers and retail values.

Asking $165 firm.  Invoice will be conducted through square using an email address.

Includes shipping, hanging displays as shown in the photos, and all inventory.

Please let me know if I've missed anything from the rules or there are points of clarification.

Thank you.

Orange Compressed.jpg

Red Compressed.jpg

Scan_20240428 (2).pdf Scan_20240428.pdf