Brooks125

Any News From KnifeKits? (Shipping USPS)

A few months ago, I ordered a couple mold guns from KnifeKits.  They have been a good supplier, not only for mold guns, but fasteners and small tools.  I have over 100 molds form them.  They have always been quick on shipping and consistent on price.  The last order, from Mid-March took over a month to arrive.  When I called, they said that USPS opened a new facility and I was "literally about the 400th" call asking for an update.  They suggested I call to inquire with USPS and then I discovered it was up to them to call (which I suggested from the start).  They guns eventually came, but I have been reticent to roll the dice on a bad turnaround time again.  Has anyone ordered from them recently and has the shipping been quick (especially if you are in the north.  I'm in OH.)

I'm just south of Georgia's border and I know anything I've ordered lately that comes thru Georgia has been a mess. when I track a package it seems to zoom from state to state across America.........

then it hits Georgia...two weeks ago I had a package coming from Pennsylvania, rolling south on schedule till it hit Georgia. I kept my fingers crossed at that point, after sitting in one place for two days my tracking said the package is running late, then it was lost, yep lost. never did get it.

Other then the man that actually delivers stuff right to my box I think the USPS is a disgrace. I won't go into politics but I believe they play a large part.

I know Knifekits is on the southern outskirts of Atlanta so their stuck with what service they can get, short of using UPS or Fedex.

Jacksonville Fl. USPS seems to have a trapdoor that packages fall into to, frankly I think USPS has some pretty serious issues right now and they need a major overhaul.

they keep raising their rates but the service never changes.

i ordered 3 knife kits by end of april and they arrived in approx 2-3days to FL