Sign in to follow this  
Justis Cases

Pool cue cases

I though this might be a good place to start....I specialize in custom pool cue cases and though I should show a couple examples of what I make. Comments welcomed.

AZKK1.jpg

AZKK2.JPG

AZKK3.JPG

AZKK.jpg

post-644-1170793916_thumb.jpg

post-644-1170793957_thumb.jpg

post-644-1170793974_thumb.jpg

post-644-1170794005_thumb.jpg

:welcome:

To me, ultimate leatherwork is the art of combining beauty and style with durability and function. Your handsome poolcase fits that description. WOW!

What to you line them with? How many cues will they hold? Is there a chalk pocket? How long does it take to build a custom case like that? Do you shoot pool? Glad you found the board, looking forward to getting to see more of your work and learning about it.

Johanna

Jack, I took a look at your web site. The quality of your work is extraordinary! Please hang around -- I'm sure we can all learn a lot from your experience.

Welcome! -Alex

p.s. You gotta be kidding posting this in the "Critique My Work" forum. Your stuff is about as close to perfection as a leatherworker can come.

:welcome:

To me, ultimate leatherwork is the art of combining beauty and style with durability and function. Your handsome poolcase fits that description. WOW!

What to you line them with? How many cues will they hold? Is there a chalk pocket? How long does it take to build a custom case like that? Do you shoot pool? Glad you found the board, looking forward to getting to see more of your work and learning about it.

Johanna

Thanks a lot everyone for the kind words.

The cases are built around a solid PVC tube with sewn in liners to separate the butts from the shaft. I make 3 models (1 butt 2 shafts), (2 butt 4 shafts), and (3 butt 6 shafts). The amount of time to make a case is dependent on the options but I can make a standard case without inscriptions in about a day (12 hours). Below are a couple pics of the interior. I look forward to reading the threads and will help out whenever I can.

2x4interior.jpg

3x6interoir.jpg

post-644-1170856829_thumb.jpg

post-644-1170856891_thumb.jpg

Jack,

Very cool! Nice clean work, and very stylish. These really make the statement the bearer "has arrived".

Bruce Johnson

Incredible. I continue to be amazed by the talent around here!