steve mason

custom name stamp

Howdy;

I have a corporate order coming up very soon that I need a custom made name stamp with the company's name/logo on the stamp. I have got a couple leads already but I am looking for any other suggestions on where to get such a stamp made. I am also in a bit of a rush for the stamp.

thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

Have you tried Dbarleather who is a member here

L_E_H_040.jpg

Howdy;

I have a corporate order coming up very soon that I need a custom made name stamp with the company's name/logo on the stamp. I have got a couple leads already but I am looking for any other suggestions on where to get such a stamp made. I am also in a bit of a rush for the stamp.

thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

Hey Steve, I you have a few leads so far, and it is a rush, I hope

Gray Ghost Graphics Is on your list. He is great to deal with and fast delivery.

post-1906-1203518400_thumb.jpg

I'd have to say Dbarleather as well. Daryl is fast and great to work with. I emailed him the info on a sunday and the stamp was done on monday afternoon. The one I ordered with a logo was a little longer cause we had trouble with the complexity of the logo but it was still done by that friday.

Daryl has been promptly replying to my e-mails and I'm in the Middle east with internet run by 2 hamsters named Eric and Marvin who run on fly wheels and live on scrap MRE's.

Barra

I am going to order 2 from Daryl soon. Still working out the graphics but it should be real soon.