Sign in to follow this  
shirleyz

tech article that made Bikernet.com

Hi all,

Some of you will have seen this. It's a tech article that made Bikernet.com. Thought I might as well post it here too. It's the 3rd article down on the right. (Bad Ass Seats)

http://www.bikernet.com/garage/PageViewer.asp?PageID=1484

Shirley.

GREAT SEAT SHIRL, you go girl.

Nice how to article. We've both been on biker net now..... you got way more coverage than me! ha ha...

Check out the Sucker Punch Sally link.....A shovelhead for the boss.

http://www.bikernet.com/suckerpunch/PageVi....asp?PageID=833

Very last photo.....terrible pic and the boss bent the seat pan after I completed the seat.... bummer.

Congrats again,

Dave Theobald

I swear, if I ever get another HD, I'm going to need interchangeable seats...a ShirleyZ, a David T., and a Beeze for sure! I can get them to match my moods, clothes or whatever, but then my big butt will *gasp* cover them up! Aarrrgghhh!!

Congratualtions, Shirley- you're only starting to hit the big time. You're headed there on the fast train, don't worry! And we can all say "We knew her when..."

David- I'm headed your way next week. Want to grab a cup of coffee somewhere? Daddy wants me to fix his computer. (Surprise, surprise!)

Johanna

I swear, if I ever get another HD, I'm going to need interchangeable seats...a ShirleyZ, a David T., and a Beeze for sure! I can get them to match my moods, clothes or whatever, but then my big butt will *gasp* cover them up! Aarrrgghhh!!

Congratualtions, Shirley- you're only starting to hit the big time. You're headed there on the fast train, don't worry! And we can all say "We knew her when..."

David- I'm headed your way next week. Want to grab a cup of coffee somewhere? Daddy wants me to fix his computer. (Surprise, surprise!)

Johanna

Sure Johanna,

Let me know where and when....coffee is one of my main food groups.

Dave

What Johanna said. Between you and David, I'm just trying to find some air to breathe from being left in the dust.

With practice, patience, and perseverance...maybe someday I'll be halfway there.

Thanks for sharing.

Shirley, you're doing us proud! Beautiful work on the bike seat, especially that nice clean lettering. :notworthy:

Kate

Thanks a lot guys for your kind words. Especially to my friend Dave Theobald who came through for me on a construction question I had. Big help Dave, thanks!

Anyone going to the Laughlin run this weekend? Will be there when they show the bike.

Shirley

Edited by shirleyz