Sign in to follow this  
Johanna

waiting for show report....sigh

ClayB went to Sheridan yesterday, and he's hanging around with Kathy Flannagan & Bob Beard & all sorts of folks who are into leatherwork. He is supposed to be taking pictures for us, and giving us a full report, but when I got a note from him this morning, it didn't mention much leather. ClayB is having a blast saying "Hello!" to old friends and making new ones, and I am surprised he even remembers us poor folks at home, not at the show, and not having any leather-related fun. (I spent the whole morning shopping and cooking so I don't get overwhelmed this weekend. Fun fun. Let's go fold laundry next!)

Anyway, maybe we'll get a show report Sun or Monday, I hope. I wish I were there, too, but I guess it's Clay's turn to have a good time. Anyone there with a laptop? Sneak previews? Waiting is something I've never particularly enjoyed. LOL Have fun, Clay....and don't forget you're on official leatherworker.net business!

:beer:

Johanna

I was beginning to think everyone "esle" was in Sheridan. Wish I was!!!

Regis

I am up here too....having a lot of fun so far...

Clay M.