Sign in to follow this  
AKFossil

Hello

:coffeecomp: Just getting back into leatherwork, my dad used to own a shop here and introduced me to it but I didn’t really do much as I was always too busy... Now my wife manages a leather store and has for over a year and I have met some great people who love doing this and it’s a great release from everyday stress sometimes creating more.

I look forward to picking up tips, tricks, and advice.

Hello there, and welcome to the forum, Fossil. If you're looking for tips, tricks, advice, and general leatherwork information freely-shared in a friendly atmosphere, you've come to the right place indeed. :)

L'Bum

hi and welcome

Hi Fossil,

Welcome to Leatherworker. I'm glad you are back to doing leatherwork and hope you enjoy spending some time here on our forum. Don't be scared to throw in a plug for your wife's store too. We have quite a few Tandy managers that are members here and we are glad they are.

Welcome Back! Settle in and sit a spell...

There's always something interesting going on.

:grouphug5vj5:

Thanks for the welcome, my wife is the manager for the Tandy store here in Alaska. Its been quite a trip, from having the honor to help out their one man building crew setting up the store to driving Jim Linnell through parts of Alaska as he visits customers with my wife.

I look foward to absorbing as much as possible.