Goldwing

1st Try at a Harley seat

Well a friend asked me If I could redo his seat for his Custom Harley. So I thought I would give it a try. I basketweaved the top put His nickname wolfdog on the back with paw prints.The old one had Harley stiched in the back in red and the seat was big and fuzzy brown material like a Lazeboy chair. So I figured if I did one this might be a good one to start with because I thought anything looked better than the brown one. Well here it is and the bike. (The seat on the bike is one he borrowed until I got his done ). Sorry I dont have a pick of the old brown one. Enjoy.Probably my last seat for a while. Learned alot ready to move on to a new project.

Harley_seat_0254.jpgHarley_seat_0247.jpg

Harley_seat_0240.jpgIMG_1643_0137.jpg

IMG_1645_0139.jpg IMG_1648_0142.jpg

post-6335-1233877140_thumb.jpg

post-6335-1233877197_thumb.jpg

post-6335-1233877273_thumb.jpg

post-6335-1233877361_thumb.jpg

post-6335-1233877434_thumb.jpg

post-6335-1233878160_thumb.jpg

Real nice job, Goldwing!. The lettering looks great! I thought you embroidered them on at first, then I looked closer. I'm always jealous of good lettering.

Looks Sweet, soo... can I have your bike? heh heh

Well a friend asked me If I could redo his seat for his Custom Harley. So I thought I would give it a try. I basketweaved the top put His nickname wolfdog on the back with paw prints.The old one had Harley stiched in the back in red and the seat was big and fuzzy brown material like a Lazeboy chair. So I figured if I did one this might be a good one to start with because I thought anything looked better than the brown one. Well here it is and the bike. (The seat on the bike is one he borrowed until I got his done ). Sorry I dont have a pick of the old brown one. Enjoy.Probably my last seat for a while. Learned alot ready to move on to a new project.

Harley_seat_0254.jpgHarley_seat_0247.jpg

Harley_seat_0240.jpgIMG_1643_0137.jpg

IMG_1645_0139.jpg IMG_1648_0142.jpg

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

That is a dayum fine seat! Very clean and looks like it deserves a Harley! Can't wait to see what it looks like on the bike! Be sure and post pictures! So? Was the seat making experience enough to make you want to do another?

I love how this turned out. Great job. I'm jealous. I've been scurred to try another seat. :You_Rock_Emoticon: