David

New Site

Hey all,

My new site is pretty much finished and I really love it. Please visit and help me get my number of hits up there. Our Johanna was the creator.....Thanks so much for all your work Johanna.

http://www.theobaldleather.com

Thanks

David Theobald

Edited by David

Hi David. I just went to your website and here is my opinion for what it is worth.

It is clear, concise and to the point.

In a nutshell is shows who you are, what you do and what you are capable of.

All to often you come across websites that you need a science degree to navigate. You are then left with the they lost me and what were they on about running thru your mind. Yours does not do that and just cuts to the chase. I think websites need to be created to the market. If your selling hi tech computer gadgetry then chuck in all the bells and whistles.

If your selling bike seats, show me bike seats not your computer prowess.

I like the font chosen for David Theobald, simple yet eye catching.

I LOVE how leatherworker.net gets pride of place on the favourite links list.

Well done.

Barra

Oh man, shouldn't have watched your gallery. I'm gonna have the coma all weekend now;-)

Looks real nice and stunning. Not to keen on that auto picture viewing function (pictures auto scrolling in the main window) in the gallery but the estethics look very good.

Nice job Johanna!

Tom

David,

Very nice, Johanna did a real nice job very clean and easy to navigate :thumbsup:

Chris

Edited by ElNino

Thats a great site well done johanna, and fantastic work to ashow in the gallery too.

Wonderful web site. Congrats to you and Johanna! I think Barra said it all -- it's easy to navigate, tells a bit about yourself (without being too wordy) and focuses on the end product, with lots of detailed pics to highlight your work.

Beautiful job! Two thumbs way up! :thumbsup: Alex

Looks good. The only problem I see is that when viewing the gallery page the text runs over the top of the first two pictures. I'm using Firefox so that might be the problem.

Jason

Nice, concise site. The pictures are excellent, too.

My only suggestion is that you address the titling on the main page. Are you trying to convey a personal page - "David Theobald" - or a business site? And just what IS the business' name? Is it "Theobald Leather" or "Butler County Leathercraft"?

Bill

David

I just visited your site. As stated above very nice, easy to navigate. IMO Johanna done a great job!!

Mike

David, nice site. We too have been in the leather buisness for 10 or so years making mostly cowboy gear. A fellow came to us last summer with a seat pan for a custom bike and boom now momma is on her 6th or 7th seat. sure enjoy this site to rub elbows with other craftsmen and women. You do exceptional lacing on your seats!!!

Looks good. The only problem I see is that when viewing the gallery page the text runs over the top of the first two pictures. I'm using Firefox so that might be the problem.

Jason

I have the same problem with the text on top of the pictures. I use Firefox also!

I don't see any problems in FF, but ain't that the way it goes!

~J

Thanks to all of you for checking out the site. I appreciate everyone here and enjoy the support I receive from you. Special thanks again to Johanna for all her work on this.

Dave Theobald

By the way, Butler County Leathercraft is the business name. Theobald leather is just our domain name.....uhh did I say that right Johanna? lol you can see just how much I know about this stuff.

David Theobald

http://www.theobaldleather.com

Makes me want to go out and buy a motorcycle. Really nice work and really nice site.