This is what I have so far, but I don't really want to do the rest of the box behind the flowers like I did on the man's floral wallet. But I need to do something to make the carving stand out a little more. I was thinking of using a matting beveler to go around the outside just to give it some contrast or make it stand out. Thoughts on this anyone? Oh yeah, when I post something please feel free to critique it. I mean really let me have it. It's how I learn. Thanks everyone.

Tom

IMG_0005.JPG

post-6291-1237553282_thumb.jpg

Nice looking wallet :0)

Being a fan of simple and clean I think I would stay away from filling the rest, put a border line inside your stitching line, bevel that, and mebbe some pear shading to the flower pedals.

nice work!

Rob

Nice looking wallet :0)

Being a fan of simple and clean I think I would stay away from filling the rest, put a border line inside your stitching line, bevel that, and mebbe some pear shading to the flower pedals.

nice work!

Rob

Thank you Rob

I am planning on doing the pear shading and a few other things. That line you see on the edge is the overall size. It just hasn't been cut off yet. A beveled border does seem like a good addition. I haven't made up my mind on stitching or lacing yet. I like both. I also want to use some color on the backgrounded areas. It just looks like it needs something to make the leaves and flowers stand out. Especially the area between the two outer leaves and vines where it's just beveled. It doesn't stand out. And maybe it shouldn't. I'm just not sure. Thanks again.

Tom