I really like the color but it's hard for me to get it even. I also added a different method of attaching a shoulder strap.

Tom

IMG_0001.JPG

post-6291-1237666388_thumb.jpg

Great stuff Tom thanks for posting.

Josh

Tom, I really like this bag. Did you wet form the front to wrap? I'd like to know more about the construction if you don't mind. The attachment for the shoulder straps looks like a great way to distribute weight and make it more serviceable as a book/heavy carry bag. Terrific piece. Thanks for showing it to us.

Thank you for the compliments guys. If you see anything in any of my posts that I can do better please tell me cause I really want to improve. I didn't wet form any of the parts but I did cut a shallow V- groove on the back side of the fold lines of the small pocket to make them look a little cleaner. I also used a little glue in the groove and held it in place till it dried, just a few minutes. That leather weld stuff doesn't take long to set and is very strong. I posted a copy of the pattern on the patterns thread. Also a better pattern of the small pocket with the stitching holes is on there too.

Tom