Wolle

how to Sew a border

like this

02.04KeMd0YWaP94dhx2.jpg

hello i´m new by letherworker and i have one question to begin °-°

anyone has a manual where i can see how to sew this border?

Hello, Wolle,

This holster does not appear to be sewn -- it looks like it is laced together with two colors of leather lace. Very pretty! You may want to ask your question again in the Braiding forum. I bet you will get some good answers.

--DeeAnna

Guten Tag Wolle....

I clicked on your picture of the holster to take a close look and a pop-up window came up instead trying to sell me antivirus software? What is up with that? Das is nicht so gut, yea?

Wiedersehn bis abent...

It was made by a member here, Tina I think, there may be a thread on this forum about how she did it.

The border is a 2-tone mexican braid...And Jordan is right, I made the holster.

Guten Tag Wolle....

I clicked on your picture of the holster to take a close look and a pop-up window came up instead trying to sell me antivirus software? What is up with that? Das is nicht so gut, yea?

Wiedersehn bis abent...

its a free provider for uploading and host picture for free so i dont know why your anti virus pop up.

@Tina nice work, so i have more questions about this holster. my english is not the best and I hope that I find the right words to explain.

by the way, i´m looking for Picture Guide (Instructions) where i can see the making of this 2-tone mexican braid. at the moment i´m work on my own Billiard case and this border looks nice.

secound question to you, which kind of colour type you use for colour this beautiful holster?

greetings from germany

---- Wolle

Wolle, the two-color Mexican braid is described in Bruce Grant's book 'Leather Braiding' I'm sure it's available on Amazon.

its a free provider for uploading and host picture for free so i dont know why your anti virus pop up.

@Tina nice work, so i have more questions about this holster. my english is not the best and I hope that I find the right words to explain.

by the way, i´m looking for Picture Guide (Instructions) where i can see the making of this 2-tone mexican braid. at the moment i´m work on my own Billiard case and this border looks nice.

secound question to you, which kind of colour type you use for colour this beautiful holster?

greetings from germany

---- Wolle

Sorry I did not reply earlier, I missed to keep track of this thread...

I will send you a note with description of the 2-tone braid.