Sign in to follow this  
BearMan

Ipod Nano case for a friend

Hello everybody,

Here is a Ipod Nano case I just finished for a friend. It's a fun little project, & very simple. It's lined with soft grey pig skin. The internal dimentions are in one of the pics. She likes Bamboo,,,, soooo ,,, I hope she likes this. It's done with spirit dye, & finished with some of my finish. What "Ya'll" think??? Have a great dry day,,, it's been pouring here!! Ed

Ipod_Nano_case_2_Good.jpg

Ipod_Nano_case_4_Good.jpg

Ipod_Nano_case_with_size_GOOD.jpg

Ipod_Nano_case_Back_good.jpg

post-7175-1238700811_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1238700843_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1238700882_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1238700913_thumb.jpg

Love the nano cover. Nicely constructed. I like your design better than the ones I have made in the past. Does it have a clip on the back?

Great work on the bamboo too. I have a picture coming up soon with bamboo in it. Now I can see how to do it.

Nice work!

I like it.

The little piece marked Ipod Nano is a technological wonder. You made that nano look just like a piece of leather!

Absolutely amazing.

But in all seriousness. The case looks great. Is it designed to slip into a pocket or does it have a belt/pocket attachment?

Allen

Hi Allen,,

Doesn't everybodyhave the "Leather Nano"??? It's just designed to fit in her purse, or back pocket. She swears that she hasn't broken any in her back pocket,,,, maybe the leather case will protect it better than those little silicone wraps. Ed

The little piece marked Ipod Nano is a technological wonder. You made that nano look just like a piece of leather!

Absolutely amazing.

But in all seriousness. The case looks great. Is it designed to slip into a pocket or does it have a belt/pocket attachment?

Allen

Ed this is just what I was looking for because I have to make a Nano case. I love the attention to detail you put in everything you do. The red stitching/lacing around the open end is just perfect. Did you add a welt in the case or just lace the two together?