5shot

Belt Buckles made in USA?

Anyone know of a supplier who makes cast brass buckles here in the US? I don't want stamped, as I think they look a bit cheap.

Looking for a standard heel bar buckle like this, and right now, price is no biggie.

Belt Buckle

Anyone know of a supplier who makes cast brass buckles here in the US? I don't want stamped, as I think they look a bit cheap.

Looking for a standard heel bar buckle like this, and right now, price is no biggie.

Belt Buckle

Hello... SX industries can make them, RIBCO (Rhode Island Buckle Co.) Patriot products. Just keep in mind you'll probably have to meet minimum order requirements.

Kevin Hopkins

They come up on EBAY all the time....I have this "brass buckle alert" thing going on....and I see one on there every day, seems like.

Thanks! I will look into them. I don't have a problem with having to meet minimums - I might get many years of buckles, but that is fine with me.

I am checking into what the above suppliers have to offer, but I would definitley be interested in other sources of Cast Brass Buckles as well.

Thanks,

John

5shot,

Let us know if you ever come across a supplier for smaller quantities of brass buckles made in the US; I've searched unsuccessfully for a while, although Phillip Machine makes good-looking buckles, and I think they could plate them too. Perhaps if you did end up ordering a large number of buckles you could sell some to others looking for US-made hardware. . .

L'Bum

5 Shot;

I would be interested in a group buy. I'm tired of the cheap stuff I get from my suppliers. Wrong wording -- I just would like to move up a notch or two.