buffalocuir

hello of France.......Bonjour de France

A big hello of France, to the passionate persons of the work of the leather, I discovered your site accidentally(by chance), me work the leather for more than 30 years and it is at present my profession for more than 22 years, I hope to be of good company in spite of my very bad English, but with an on-line translator (as the one that I am using at the moment) we should be able to understand(include).

R.B

The same in French

Un grand bonjour de France , aux passionnés du travail du cuir , j'ai découvert votre site par hasard , je travail le cuir depuis plus de 30 ans et c'est actuellement mon métier depuis plus de 22 ans , j'espère être de bonne compagnie malgré mon très mauvais anglais , mais avec un traducteur en ligne ( comme celui que je suis en train d'utiliser en ce moment ) nous devrions pouvoir nous comprendre .

R.B

:grouphug5vj5:

C'est R.B. va!

J'espère que nous pourrons voir des images de votre travail plus rapidement.

Il ya pas mal de gens ici en Europe, vous aurez donc droit au mélange, je suis sûr.

Bienvenue à Leatherworker.net, il est bon d'avoir des membres plus européens. L'utilisation d'un traducteur est très bien, et il y a probablement quelques uns de nous qui parlent français aussi bien. Montrez les images de votre travail, svp, nous voudrait les voir. Nous aimons des images.

Edited by TwinOaks

Here is my Texas French.......Welcome to our forum. We hope that you enjoy what you see, and share what you know.

Oui, nous aimons voir des images ! Nous sommes heureux que vous nous ayez joints.

Yes, we like to see images! We are happy that you have joined us.

(translated with the help of Babel Fish)

Kate

Well, I'm a European (living in the US) and talking nada french but I do know how to say...

Welcome to the best and friendliest place on the net:-)

Edited by Tina

in English

Hello to all as you have him(it) to me ask, here is some photos of my work, if it pleases you I can put it of the other one, please tell me in which column(section) to post them.

Goodbye R.B

in French

Bonjour à tous

comme vous me l'avez demandez , voici quelques photos de mon travail , si cela vous plait je pourrai en mettre d'autre , merci de me dire dans quelle rubrique les poster .

A bientôt

R.B

Hand stitching

chargement231205paris04.jpg

carquoisindianfloral3.jpg

carquoispumaetbuffle1.jpg

chaps3a.jpg

tabouretjohnwayne1.jpg

tabouretchevreuil3.jpg

copieholsterold1.jpg

scabbardcommandespecial.jpg

ensembleholstereteperonl.jpg

:whatdoyouthink:

Edited by buffalocuir

Your work looks very professional, RB, especially the gun holsters and belts. (Votre travail semble très professionnel, RB, en particulier les étuis d'armes et de ceintures.)

Kate

Hello and welcome from Sweden!!

Beautiful work!!!

Tom

Le magnifique travail, je surtout comme l'animal carvings.

D'afficher votre travail ici est bon et vous pouvez aussi afficher des peintures dans la section appelée "

show off" (Se vantent)

Wonderful work, I especially like the animal carvings. It's good to post pics here, and you can also post pictures in the "show off" section.