Hello, Here's my third holster and would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks, Ray

DSC00312.JPGDSC00310.JPGDSC00315.JPGDSC00305.JPG

DSC00312.JPG

DSC00310.JPG

DSC00315.JPG

DSC00305.JPG

post-6961-1243539401_thumb.jpg

post-6961-1243539562_thumb.jpg

post-6961-1243539749_thumb.jpg

post-6961-1243540509_thumb.jpg

I'm no expert but it looks good to me :specool:

I really like it!!!!

I would leave the nose more open so that I could also put a T-9 in it (slide sticking out the bottom of the holster), but that is just me.

that is a CW - right? a P K or E should fit just fine - might be a wee bit snug in the nose but it should stretch.

Thanks for your comments. It's a CW9 and I think you're right about closing the bottom up. I'm going to do a similiar one for a HK P 2000 that I'll leave open and then a couple of belts.<br /><br />Ray<br /><br />

<br />I really like it!!!!<br /><br />I would leave the nose more open so that I could also put a T-9 in it (slide sticking out the bottom of the holster), but that is just me.<br /><br />that is a CW - right? a P K or E should fit just fine - might be a wee bit snug in the nose but it should stretch.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Wow, nice job! You'd never guess it was just your third one!

Art

Thanks Art, I appreciate it. I have tons to learn but really enjoy it.

Ray

<br />Wow, nice job! You'd never guess it was just your third one!<br />Art<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks Carl

Ray

I'm no expert but it looks good to me :specool:

Nice looking color, and excellent design work. Good job!

I love the color and like the overall design. I am not one for that degree of cant. I prefer a more vertical cant for my holsters, but I know alot of people who request a forward cant on theirs. Very nice third attempt! I hope to see pictures of #4.

-Tac

Thanks Boomstick, I appreciate your comments. I should have mentioned it was also the third leather project. I've spent alot of time here and reading books and for this one I pulled out the drafting table and especially the erasers and I didn't even wear through the manila folder. I'm pretty sure printer paper wouldn't have survived.

Ray

Nice looking color, and excellent design work. Good job!

Thanks Tac, I appreciate your comments. I set the cant at 20 degrees and am pleased with the way it sits without any pressure points. I am of course going to experiment with different cants and designs.

Ray

I love the color and like the overall design. I am not one for that degree of cant. I prefer a more vertical cant for my holsters, but I know alot of people who request a forward cant on theirs. Very nice third attempt! I hope to see pictures of #4.

-Tac