shamrock3.jpg

shamrock4.jpg

shamrock5.jpg

post-3955-1205810072_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1205810083_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1205810093_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1205810100_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1205810109_thumb.jpg

when the picture came up thought maybe I had to many of those green beers.

Great work.

didnt know they made leather that bright.... beautiful work as always.....happy st pats day to all

As much as i like the design and the leather inlays, it's early morning here and that colour is rather shocking to my eyes, lol.

Those skulls go very nice with the texture of that inlay, I dig it stonehard!

Very nice as usual, Kevin!

Tom

:blink: I don't think my awe and admiration of your work can be expressed in words anymore. every one jsut keeps getting better and you outshine us all in your wallet making skills. I'm gonna go cry now. :notworthy:

Yeah Kevin, You did it again. This looks good. Some stuff is to be admired even if it's as a design alone.

Kevin, great looking as always. Those snaps you use, I remember asking, and I think you said you got them from Tandy. Well I was at my local Tandy today and they don't have and have never heard of them, could they just be US Tandy that carries them?

Ken

Very nice Kevin... The sewing and your creativity is really something. I am still struggling to sew a straight line with my sewing machine, let alone the designs that you do. Love to see a video of you working on a wallet. But thanks for sharing... some more great work by yourself. :)

That's definitely a wallet that will attract admiring glances when it comes out of your pocket! Beautiful work.

Thanks very much guys. This one was just because I wanted to make a green wallet.

didnt know they made leather that bright.... beautiful work as always.....happy st pats day to all
:blink: I don't think my awe and admiration of your work can be expressed in words anymore. every one jsut keeps getting better and you outshine us all in your wallet making skills. I'm gonna go cry now. :notworthy:

Whatever. Get back to work.

You guys can blame Elton for this one. Elton was kind enough to send me a few scraps. This wallet is a product of the scraps from these chaps Thanks again Elton!

Kevin, great looking as always. Those snaps you use, I remember asking, and I think you said you got them from Tandy. Well I was at my local Tandy today and they don't have and have never heard of them, could they just be US Tandy that carries them?

Ken

Thanks Ken, these snaps actually start out as a skull and crossbones but I hack the bones off and polish. Try this place

Edited by Kevin King

Very nice Kevin... The sewing and your creativity is really something. I am still struggling to sew a straight line with my sewing machine, let alone the designs that you do. Love to see a video of you working on a wallet. But thanks for sharing... some more great work by yourself. :)

Thanks Larry, I'd rather sew curvy lines than straight lines any day.

KK

One of my fav bands is a Celtic punk band, pipes and all, from Chicago. As luck would have it they played here St. Patty's day . It would of done me proud to of pulled that one out of me pocket. As i paid me tab now..

I really dig it man, nice job. Most of all i love the fact that you got the tators to use that green. Then you show you've got the design talent to pull it off !!

i absolutely love that one..... OMG that is stunning, :notworthy::clapping::clapping:

:cheers: Slainte!

Very very nice!

One of my fav bands is a Celtic punk band, pipes and all, from Chicago. As luck would have it they played here St. Patty's day . It would of done me proud to of pulled that one out of me pocket. As i paid me tab now..

I really dig it man, nice job. Most of all i love the fact that you got the tators to use that green. Then you show you've got the design talent to pull it off !!

Thanks for the compliment freak! What are you working on now? Cant wait to see whats in the works brutha!

:cheers: Slainte!

Very very nice!

Thank you.

KK