dustin29

several sewing machines for sale

I have a friend that owns a leathershop and would like to sell some of his extra machines. He has a Singer Flatbed, Shoe patch machine, Consew Flatbed WlkFt, Singer Zig Zag, Singer 51W, Seiko Post Machine, Singer Cylander Mach, Juki Combo feed Mach, Mini Rivet Machine, Singer Sewing Machine, Singer Sewing Machine, and a Fortuna Skiving Machine. Message me if you are interested I have a price list. Thank you

Could you perhaps clarify the list a bit? "Singer sewing machine, singer sewing machine " is a bit ambiguous. I don't think it's necessary to list every single component, but it would definitely help if a model number was included.

Could you perhaps clarify the list a bit? "Singer sewing machine, singer sewing machine " is a bit ambiguous. I don't think it's necessary to list every single component, but it would definitely help if a model number was included.

Sorry I was just avoiding typing all of the model and seriel numbers unless I was sure somebody was serious. I can give you the numbers and the price if you would like.

Sorry I was just avoiding typing all of the model and seriel numbers unless I was sure somebody was serious. I can give you the numbers and the price if you would like.

I would like.

Send me a pm if you want

I too would be interested in model numbers.

Thanks

Item Model# Serial# Price

Singer Flatbed 281-164 BA202452 600.00

Shoe Patch Machine 29K-4 G6489305 200.00

Consew Flatbed WlkFt 225WLKLFT WE6905134 500.00

Singer ZigZag 107W35 PA724398 300.00

Singer 51W 51W-30 W145141 400.00

Seiko Post Machine PW-6-3 400.00

Singer Cylander Mach 47W66 W937937 400.00

Juki Combo feed Mach OLD432 K05683 900.00

Mini Rivet Machine style42AA 2999 200.00

Singer Sewing Machine 47W201 W851545 400.00

Singer Sewing Machine 29K60 ED847246 500.00

Fortuna Skiving Machine G 21270 1750.00

Here is the list of machines for sale. If anyone is interested I can give you the sellers info so that you can inquire further. Thank You.

Shoe Patch Machine 29K-4 G6489305 200.00

Here is the list of machines for sale. If anyone is interested I can give you the sellers info so that you can inquire further. Thank You.

Hello,

I'm interested in the Singer Patching Machine, can you please set me up with the contact info.

Thanks

Are there pictures available for these machines?

Are there pictures available for these machines?

I don't have any pictures but if you message me I will give you his contact info.

I am interested in the machines. Could you please send me the owner's contact information?

Thank you.

I have a friend that owns a leathershop and would like to sell some of his extra machines. He has a Singer Flatbed, Shoe patch machine, Consew Flatbed WlkFt, Singer Zig Zag, Singer 51W, Seiko Post Machine, Singer Cylander Mach, Juki Combo feed Mach, Mini Rivet Machine, Singer Sewing Machine, Singer Sewing Machine, and a Fortuna Skiving Machine. Message me if you are interested I have a price list. Thank you

Hi, I could be interested in the singer machines if one of them is a long arm patcher, and also a skiving machine. Please advise me of the prices, thanks, Paul

I realize this post is more than a year old but is there any chance your friend still has his Fortuna skiving machine available for sale. Am looking for a good used one. Thanks, MIssy

Missy, I recommend PMing the original poster on this. As old as this thread is, he may not even be looking for it any more.