Kustom

Spent the morning at Cobra

So after much belabored researching I bought a new sewing machine today. I went down to Cobra in Highland and Steve answered all my question about machine sewing and thread sizes. I've never owned a machine before so I had a million questions. I ended up buying the Cobra 17 and Steve's bringing to my house on Saturday, I can't wait. The thing I learned from all my research is it's not worth buying a used industrial machine and converting it to a leather machine with a servo and speed reducer, especially if you don't know what you're doing.

Good for you. you're lucky you live close to Steve's shop. I myself have been working with steve to get my chandler 205 working, great service from him and I haven't bought anything yet. My next machine will definitely be from his store. Hope you enjoy the machine. Daniel.

My son called me at work today to tell me that my Cobra 3 was delivered to the house. Awesome! Wasn't expecting it yet. After taking the wife and the other son out for dinner, I got home and started the unwrapping and putting together the machine. Just like Christmas eve and putting kids toys together. A few hours later, it's together and in the house. Just need to figure out the thread feeding and a few other items and off to practice I will go.

:cheers:

My son called me at work today to tell me that my Cobra 3 was delivered to the house. Awesome! Wasn't expecting it yet. After taking the wife and the other son out for dinner, I got home and started the unwrapping and putting together the machine. Just like Christmas eve and putting kids toys together. A few hours later, it's together and in the house. Just need to figure out the thread feeding and a few other items and off to practice I will go.

:cheers:

I guess Steve has been busy. I got my New Cobra series 4 today. This transaction was the way it is supposed to be in my opinion. Got it set up and it does sew like a dream. I still have a little adjusting to do but a real promising machine. Ken

Yes he has. I got my Cobra 4 on Wednesday, and have it up and ready to play with this weekend.

Very smooth transaction as well.

Fred

I guess Steve has been busy. I got my New Cobra series 4 today. This transaction was the way it is supposed to be in my opinion. Got it set up and it does sew like a dream. I still have a little adjusting to do but a real promising machine. Ken

Good for you. you're lucky you live close to Steve's shop. I myself have been working with steve to get my chandler 205 working, great service from him and I haven't bought anything yet. My next machine will definitely be from his store. Hope you enjoy the machine. Daniel.

I am really digging it. Steve got here at 2:58, that's two minutes early. No one's ever early in LA. He didn't even have to adjust it to the leather I wanted to sew. It was a perfect stitch from the get go.

So you got one I am glad steve's great to work with a real

one of a kind guy he has helped me a ton, no one better to buy from or chat with.

Josh

ps

I think I was on the phone while you were there I guess that pushed you over the edge LoL

So you got one I am glad steve's great to work with a real

one of a kind guy he has helped me a ton, no one better to buy from or chat with.

Josh

ps

I think I was on the phone while you were there I guess that pushed you over the edge LoL

You did call while I was there, it's a small leatherworking world.

Another plug for Steve at Leather Machine Co. here. Got my Class 3 last week and couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business with Steve again.

-Adam

Thanks, guys! I really do appreciate the support. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Steve

I just bit the bullet and bought a Cobra Class 18. All I have ever used was an old singer home machine. WOW, at the difference. I am totally happy. I beleive that this is the best investment in my business I have ever made. I called and pestered Steve at Leather Machines a couple of times. He was GREAT every time I talked to him. I purchased the machine from Zach Whites. They were GREAT with their help in making sure I knew how to thread and operate the machine, even though (in my jonesing) I called every couple of days asking when it would be in. Thank you to both of them.

Thank you, Mr. Wyvern. Call one of us if you need anything. Steve

i received my cobra class 4 machine last week - 8/27/09. haven't mounted the head on the stand yet, but very excited about punching leather. thanks steve for everything you do to help all of us. hope to pay for it doing nice leatherwork.

Howdy all

I just got a new machine a cobra class 4 I was amazed at the service and knowledge that was given me, Steve was so helpfull and he answered all my questions fully.

I am very happy with the out come I couldn't have imagined it working any better.

Well I thought I would share my joy with you all.

PS Thanks Steve this how people should be treated.

Josh

Thank you, rickmoo, call me anytime. Your friend, Steve

Hey, if anyone is in the neighborhood, ,stop by. Thanks Steve

Hello all, for all of you that have purchased COBRA Class 3's or Class 4's, there will be a DVD available in 30 - 60 days. Call me and I will get you one at no charge. Thanks, Steve 1-866-962-9880

Steve put me on the list for that DVD sounds awsome.

Josh

jbird, you are on the list. Thanks, Steve