SalInRI

Guitar Sweat Shield

I posted a few weeks ago asking how something might this might be done and got some good suggestions ... especially as it related to attaching the front and back halves with velcro. I took some scrap leather and whipped this up.

I designed the Sheridan pattern and it's really my first attempt at tooling one.

Also my first attempt at stitching leather (drove the awl into my finger only once.)

Thanks for the help and I'm interested in any other ideas or suggestions.

Sal

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0659.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

post-10746-125157397966_thumb.jpg

post-10746-125157399528_thumb.jpg

post-10746-125157400673_thumb.jpg

Looks great for a first attempt. Interesting idea for sure. Thanks for posting the finished product.

Turned out real nice, is it friction fit to hold it in place? Looks like a rear fender for a small custom bike!LOL

Thanks for letting us see how it turned out! Looking good. Oh- and welcome.gif to the band-aid club!

Crystal

I love the idea . I have a custom strap that has been ordered and maybe i will add this item as a show off. Great lil addition. Sorry about the boo boo. I gashed my finger today on a punch while working the Renn gear. Gotta love the band aids.