bobocat

Fashion and tradition

This bag is ordered by a female teacher.I design it with this size because she want to easy to carry the A4 size paper files.

She ask me to carv a horse on the bag used a little white leather.She said the horse is her lucky animal.

So I choice a small horse especially and draw tiny branches of a tree with an old western style of Floral.

There ia a brand on leather when I choice the leather. I keep it behind the bag as a souvenir.

I select the more fashionable style of the ironware.the design of the bag is looked after both fashion and tradition.

This is my new try and I hope the Leather carving is not only a tradition and it also can let people chasing fashion can place importance on it.

The leather carving can also fashionable.

ñR-•rÉÐÅc‚÷½y01.jpg

ñR-•rÉÐÅc‚÷½y02.jpg

ñR-•rÉÐÅc‚÷½y03.jpg

ñR-•rÉÐÅc‚÷½y04.jpg

ñR-•rÉÐÅc‚÷½y05.jpg

ñR-•rÉÐÅc‚÷½y06.jpg

ñR-•rÉÐÅc‚÷½y07.jpg

post-5477-125337907884_thumb.jpg

post-5477-125337909116_thumb.jpg

post-5477-125337910109_thumb.jpg

post-5477-125337910891_thumb.jpg

post-5477-12533791177_thumb.jpg

post-5477-12533791262_thumb.jpg

post-5477-125337913816_thumb.jpg

This bag is ordered by a female teacher.I design it with this size because she want to easy to carry the A4 size paper files.

She ask me to carv a horse on the bag used a little white leather.She said the horse is her lucky animal.

So I choice a small horse especially and draw tiny branches of a tree with an old western style of Floral.

There ia a brand on leather when I choice the leather. I keep it behind the bag as a souvenir.

I select the more fashionable style of the ironware.the design of the bag is looked after both fashion and tradition.

This is my new try and I hope the Leather carving is not only a tradition and it also can let people chasing fashion can place importance on it.

The leather carving can also fashionable.

VERY VERY NICE ......WELL DONE

Excellent work Bobocat. Very nice job on the horse and great workmanship overall.

Troy West

Beautiful Boboat! Composition is terrific and as always your construction is so clean and neat that it's mind boggling!

Bobby

Bobocat,

As always your work is incredible! Very nice job. The customer will be very pleased with the bag.

Rick

Bobocat

Wonderfull as always! I just have to ask ... where did you find the 'eye' for the horse? that's real nice

Happy tooling

Tim

Bobcat,

I really love the work you do....

Bobocat, Absolutely stunning! Eyes are always the hardest thing to get right,,, & you did a Great job!! That's the way eyes shold look. Ed the"BearMan"