Where can I get a "US" stamp for military holsters. It looks a negative pattern with an oval around it.

Worse case, I can trace one and have a machinist cut one I suppose.

a couple of suggestions, find the picture you want on the internet. If you want a stamp you can press onto leather, then I recommend Owosso graphics, great magnesium stamps at a really good price. If you want a stamp that you can hammer with a mallet, then here's two more options. Infinity stamps can make it out of metal but this will cost you more. There's also Jeff from Greyghost graphics. he makes the stamps out of plastic and the cost is very reasonable. I actually have one of each, knowing what i know now, I would've saved myself some money and gone with greyghost graphics. Ive had them for almost two years and the plastic still looks as good as the day that i got it, cant seem to wear it out. Hope this helps, Daniel.

a couple of suggestions, find the picture you want on the internet. If you want a stamp you can press onto leather, then I recommend Owosso graphics, great magnesium stamps at a really good price. If you want a stamp that you can hammer with a mallet, then here's two more options. Infinity stamps can make it out of metal but this will cost you more. There's also Jeff from Greyghost graphics. he makes the stamps out of plastic and the cost is very reasonable. I actually have one of each, knowing what i know now, I would've saved myself some money and gone with greyghost graphics. Ive had them for almost two years and the plastic still looks as good as the day that i got it, cant seem to wear it out. Hope this helps, Daniel.

Weaver Leather sells an exact reproduction embossing plate of the orginal US stamp that was put on McClellan saddles and other calvery horse gear if that is what you are looking for.

Randy

Brenda at info@lasergiftcreations.com can custom make a stamp for you. She uses delrin rod and laser cuts them.

Where can I get a "US" stamp for military holsters. It looks a negative pattern with an oval around it.

Worse case, I can trace one and have a machinist cut one I suppose.

Tom,

I just happen to have one as well as a CS Stamp. If your interested, holler at me on the email side.

Jim

brazosjack@att.net

1881.jpg

post-141-125418944966_thumb.jpg