Sign in to follow this  
dbarleather

more pics

I have to admit, this is one thing that I have given up on in life. I tried, and tried and tried some more. Spent almost 8 hours one day, and to no avail. Always got confused or something, then looking back over the weave I'd see 3 or 4 places where it was stamped wrong. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I have given up on this type of design.

I do love the look of it, but we all have to know our limitations and go from there. This way if someone ever asks if I can do a basket weave on something for them, I can tell then "No" I'm no good at it, and not have to worry about saying yes, and screwing up something that a customer is waiting for.

Great of you to show how this is done dbar, I know a lot of people will refer to this to learn. Thanks.

Ken

P2040003.JPGBasketweave, I really love doing it, but it is getting hard to do,

fingers start to cramp

post-1906-1206584553_thumb.jpg

P2040003.JPGBasketweave, I really love doing it, but it is getting hard to do,

fingers start to cramp

Ah phewy, I'm with Ken. I've tried with glasses, controlled breathing, bright & dim lights, stopping breathing and NOPE still jack it all up.

Wow, that looks great!

Here are a few more.

ok i know this thred is old but i was woundering, dbarleather, what brand name and size of basket you are useing here.

i am in the process of upgrading my stamps but im unfimilar with the sizes of these diffirent makers. i like the one you are useing here so if it aint to much trouble i would appreciate your help.

-thanks-