Sign in to follow this  
jbird

Moving shop!

Howdy all

I have just been able to get a new shop location and I am moving.

I had some damage to my old shop and it was not working the way I wanted it to so I am moving about 10 minutes north to a new one I will be down and out for some few weeks but my cutomers are very understanding so here go's nothing wish me luck and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Josh

Howdy all

I have just been able to get a new shop location and I am moving.

I had some damage to my old shop and it was not working the way I wanted it to so I am moving about 10 minutes north to a new one I will be down and out for some few weeks but my cutomers are very understanding so here go's nothing wish me luck and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Josh

You mean to tell me that you are actually going to be doing some work! lol! Best of luck good buddy! Steve

good luck........get moved and start pounding leather. :clapping::cheers:

good luck on new location. have fun moving hopefully ya aint got the big heavy machines to move like I did. not fun trying to find strong people to help move lol. Bronc

Best of luck on your new venture.

hey Josh

best of luck my friend if i was closer id come help ya move just to get to know ya LOL

my the good Lord light up the path for you and good luck

Cowboy316

As somebody that has moved their shop 3 times. I would suggest keeping all of your tools togeather all of your thread togeather and so on. Oh use some big Sharpies to write on the boxes as far as whats in there. I would also load my tools towards the end of the move and be prepared to not be able to find everthing you need when you start back to work. Plus i will bet something disappers likely to never be found again. Have fun !!