Sign in to follow this  
doubleh

Hello, everyone

This is a little late since I joined the forum last year. I just never introduced myself or even posted here.

I'm an old retired guy now. I used to do a lot of leatherwork as a second job but finally burned out and didn't do anything for several years except make a floral carved belt once in a while as a gift. Now my interest has kind of rekindled and I have gone back to making a few things as a hobby. I have more trouble seeing what I am doing and my hands are a little shaky at times but I can still do a fairly decent job. I might put up a picture or two of my work later on. It's getting pretty cool here and I need something to keep me out of trouble when it's cold outside.

Hi doubleh! It's never too late to jump in and say hello! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

wavey.gif

Crystal

This is a little late since I joined the forum last year. I just never introduced myself or even posted here.

I'm an old retired guy now. I used to do a lot of leatherwork as a second job but finally burned out and didn't do anything for several years except make a floral carved belt once in a while as a gift. Now my interest has kind of rekindled and I have gone back to making a few things as a hobby. I have more trouble seeing what I am doing and my hands are a little shaky at times but I can still do a fairly decent job. I might put up a picture or two of my work later on. It's getting pretty cool here and I need something to keep me out of trouble when it's cold outside.

welcome.

i know what you mean by getting burned out on this, so its my main reason for NOT doing it as a job, but as a hobby.

good luck on your work.