Sign in to follow this  
pete

I need a favor..if anyone can help.

I don't make holsters but I have made 5 pocket holsters for myself and a few friends. We all have Ruger LCP'S or Kel-Tec pAT'S both 380 cal.

My brother-in-law was LUCKY enough to score a Bersa Thunder 380 IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!

Problem is I would love to make him one but I have none around here and don't relish the idea of purchasing a blue gun just for one holster.

If anyone has one I would be more than happy to pay shipping both ways and would return it- probably the next day. I just need to see one and get a few measurements.

Thanks in advance

pete

I don't make holsters but I have made 5 pocket holsters for myself and a few friends. We all have Ruger LCP'S or Kel-Tec pAT'S both 380 cal.

My brother-in-law was LUCKY enough to score a Bersa Thunder 380 IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!

Problem is I would love to make him one but I have none around here and don't relish the idea of purchasing a blue gun just for one holster.

If anyone has one I would be more than happy to pay shipping both ways and would return it- probably the next day. I just need to see one and get a few measurements.

Thanks in advance

pete

Pete,

It is against Federal Law to ship a firearm direct, person to person. It has to be sent from a Federally Licensed Dealer to a Federally Licensed Dealer, or from the owner to the manufacturer.

You might have better luck asking for someone to mail you a tracing of the gun, or to post a scale photo.

Sorry.

-Tac

Sorry if I wans't clear.

I MEANT if someone had a blue gun that I could borrow for a day.

thanks

pete

does anyone have a bersa 380 blue gun that I could borrow for a day I'll pay shipping both ways if you like. It's a present for my brother-in-law.

thanks

pete

Unfortunately they do not make a blue gun for a bersa 380 to my knowledge I think you could use a Walther PPK to get the general size for the holster and the wet form it with the real thing upon delivery.

Unfortunately they do not make a blue gun for a bersa 380 to my knowledge I think you could use a Walther PPK to get the general size for the holster and the wet form it with the real thing upon delivery.

thanks Jordan- I'll try the local gun shop and see if I can trace it.

pete

Try www.defensivecarry.com

There are members from all states. Maybe one with a bersa .380 lives near you.

When I don't have a particular gun for a pattern, instead of trying to trace around one, I just go to the internet. You can almost always find a profile photo of the model you need. Just save the photo, and in a photo editing program, (I use photoshop elements) just size the picture to the actual size of the gun. Then I usually usa a function called "edge finder" to get me an outline drawing. Then just print it out on paper. You can find the dimensions online also. It is more accurate, and a lot faster than going to the gun shop. This gun is 6.625" long. Hope this helps, John.:winkiss:

Bersa 380.jpg

Bersa 380 outline.jpg

post-6341-125857365615_thumb.jpg

post-6341-125857367529_thumb.jpg

Edited by okie44