freak

brickadie brackadie whalla boom

bracker style i guess coffee wraps thing a majigg .....

bcc001.jpg

brcc001.jpg brcc002.jpg

brcc003.jpg

pinkacc001.jpg

pinkacc003.jpg

pkcc001.jpg pkcc002.jpg

pkcc003.jpg

Here's the first one i did about a year ago... The photo type if you will..

3ccc001.jpg 3ccc002.jpg

post-158-126064943812_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064944911_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064945589_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064946474_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064948108_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064949659_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064951097_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064951905_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064952584_thumb.jpg

post-158-12606499276_thumb.jpg

post-158-126064993604_thumb.jpg

Those are freakin' cool! You always manage to put together some of the most interesting designs... shapes, textures, colors... what is that white goop you used? Is that an antique paste? Didn't know that came in white. Not sure I would have tried it if I did, until now.

Kate

Thanks Kate. The white goop ( lol ), it's fiebing's antique paste. I'm not sure they still make the white. Some time back i was asking about how to make a white antique. Someone here ( sorry i can't remember who ) said and showed they used some type of paste you add to any acrylic paint to make your own antique. Also at that time a local board member told me he had some old fiebing's white that i could have. Well i jumped rite on that and i'm glad i did.

Some time back i was asking about how to make a white antique. Someone here ( sorry i can't remember who ) said and showed they used some type of paste you add to any acrylic paint to make your own antique. Also at that time a local board member told me he had some old fiebing's white that i could have. Well i jumped rite on that and i'm glad i did.

That must be the neutral (uncolored), and I think they do still make it. I've got some that I got from Springfield Leather a while back. I'll have to try that. Cool effect.

Kate

Thanks Kate. The white goop ( lol ), it's fiebing's antique paste. I'm not sure they still make the white. Some time back i was asking about how to make a white antique. Someone here ( sorry i can't remember who ) said and showed they used some type of paste you add to any acrylic paint to make your own antique. Also at that time a local board member told me he had some old fiebing's white that i could have. Well i jumped rite on that and i'm glad i did.

That was me, Freak. It's called staining and antiquing medium, made by DecoArt. I got it in the craft paint aisle at A.C. Moore. I actually got the idea from Shirley Zanelli (where's she been lately?) when she did the Indian Uprising seat.

That is so cool!! I like these brickabrack thingamajiggies ya'll are doing. clapping.gif