Sign in to follow this  
gregintenn

Maker's Mark Stamp

Is there a source for these? Some of you have really nice looking stamps. Where did you get them? Thanks, Greg

HI Greg;; there are many makers and posts about them ;;try the search ,more than 10 post on makers.....king'sX made mention of one here in texas not long ago..hope that helps..Doc..

Edited by terrahyd

Thanks. You guys are a wealth of information.

Here is where I got mine. Brenda was very helpful and turn around time was phenomenal. Laser Gift Creations

Carl

I have a stamp from Laser Gift Creations that has worked well. Her stamps are very attractively priced and the turnaround is fast. They appear to be made of Delrin or some similar material. As I recall, the stamp cost less than $50. This week, I ordered a steel stamp from Infinity costing about $150. I am assuming the steel stamp will be more damage resistant and sharper.

I second the recommendation for Brenda at Laser Gift Creations. She made two custom stamps for me about a year ago (I like to have a back-up tool for everything). I am still using #1 and receiving crisp and sharp images after over 1,000 strikes.

Stamp.jpg

post-7487-126728332433_thumb.jpg

I got my stamp from www.greyghostgraphics.com. It is made from Derlin (sp?) and ran me about $75 shipped.

DLC1911CMark.jpg

Edited by BigRiverLeather

I have a super nice one in steel for $35 from this place, a very helpful and friendly place:

http://www.phillipsengraving.com/Leather_Stamps.html

I just got one from Laser Gift Creations - Brenda was a great help, couteous and fast replies. $45 delivered.

Got mine from http://www.phillipsengraving.com/. Mine was only $28 including shipping. Maybe the low price was since I didn't stray too much from the stock design. Stamp material is aluminum.