Sign in to follow this  
equiss

Any Unwanted, Worn Out, Unused Boots!

Hi all, due to my learning curve on making purses and other craft items from old worn out boots, I need more. I can't afford to spend much, but I know many of us have those old worn out boots in the bottom of the closet, ones we don't wear anymore, ones we bought but don't fit right that are bound for goodwill, etc. I would happily pay shipping to anyone wishing to part with their worn out boots. Lacers or "chunks" really don't work well for my projects, but i have routinely checked the thrift stores, and most are too expensive for my budget. I know there has to be a ton of you with old boots that have no destination other than the landfill :) PLEASE let me have them! Would be forever grateful, I am trying to locate 15 pairs by the middle of this next month!

thank you all!

Charlene Stovin

Try yard sales in your town.

Also try Goodwill Industries, Deseret Industries, St. Vincent DePauls or other charity second hand stores for the footwear. Probably get them for the cost of the shipping of free ones.

Sparks

Try yard sales in your town.

Hi all, due to my learning curve on making purses and other craft items from old worn out boots, I need more. I can't afford to spend much, but I know many of us have those old worn out boots in the bottom of the closet, ones we don't wear anymore, ones we bought but don't fit right that are bound for goodwill, etc. I would happily pay shipping to anyone wishing to part with their worn out boots. Lacers or "chunks" really don't work well for my projects, but i have routinely checked the thrift stores, and most are too expensive for my budget. I know there has to be a ton of you with old boots that have no destination other than the landfill :) PLEASE let me have them! Would be forever grateful, I am trying to locate 15 pairs by the middle of this next month!

thank you all!

Charlene Stovin

PM me. I have a pair of tall top Tony's you can have. I'll have to look, there might be some more around here too.