There are two tabs at the bottom sides that will get eyelets. This is where the Cover will be joined underneath the padded backrest. I want to create some kind of pull string type braid and put another tassel hanging from the bottom center. Any suggestions? Also I am not pleased with the eyes on the Indian, how could I have done this better? Any suggestions on any other areas?send1.jpgsend4.jpg

post-6364-1208577828_thumb.jpg

post-6364-1208577921_thumb.jpg

from what i can see on the eye...

a bit of eyelid would help and the pupil comes too far around the ide of the eye.

the pupil should be more oval shaped and less rounded from a side view.

also maybe recess the eye a bit more. it looks like it's bulging a bit

the rest of it looks real good.

Edited by beezachoppa

The indian overall looks really nice. As for the eye, it looks to me like you beveled the bottom side of the eyeball. I think it would look more realistic if you would have lightly beveled or modeled the top side of that line. That would set the eye into the head instead of making it look like it is bulging out. Make sure you dont cut or bevel the eyes too deeply. Same goes for the lips and nose. The cut on the edge of the nose looks a slight bit deep. Other than that, it looks good. You got a lot of depth on the face muscles and the hair looks good too. Nice job!

Very Nice, LB! :clapping:

Can't give you any pointers - haven't figured out whay I am doing yet - but I can say that I think this looks very good. I like the feathers and hair and the way you accented both with the dye. Should look very nice on your bike.

Crystal

the same goes for me LB, I'm still on the learning curve also. I really like what you did so far though. keep up the good work.

As usual I played around with the photo program. I adjusted some on the eye. First I lifted the top eyelid and I also moved the bottom part of the eye up. I also made the iris bigger, sometimes it's better not to make everything exactly as mother nature and things will look more natural even if it's "wrong". Have in mind, we're making 3D into 2D... It's not perfect but better (?)

send1.jpg

post-5624-1208624922_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments.

That is so awesome that you took the time to do that. I was really frustrated when I realized I cut the lines to deep around the lips also. I have trouble just drawing stick figures so this is a big leap for me. Thank goodness for tracing paper!

Thanks again