katsass

My First 'avenger Style Holster

This is the first 'avenger' style holster I have been requested to make. It's for a Glock-17 Mike

004a.jpg

This is the first 'avenger' style holster I have been requested to make. It's for a Glock-17 Mike

004a.jpg

Nice job. I really like the mag holder.

Very nice!thumbsup.gif

Very nice, I love that look, love the two tone color and I love the tricky look of no back stitching , it looks like one continuous thread, maybe it is, how do you get that look, unless its all on the back, anyways looks awesome

Very nice, I love that look, love the two tone color and I love the tricky look of no back stitching , it looks like one continuous thread, maybe it is, how do you get that look, unless its all on the back, anyways looks awesome

Thanks for the very kind comments. The holster is saddle stitched around the entire perimeter........two layers of leather are bonded together rough side to rough side, basically a lined holster. Inside and belt loop are dyed walnut, the outside is saddle tan.Here is a pic of the back side. Mike

001a-1.jpg

Great work brother.Love the two tone.Dave

I like the two tone look as well. Nice work.

I like the two tone look as well. Nice work.

Thank you all for the kind words. Mike

Really like this one,,give me something to shoot for,,believe i could strap that on empty and walk around just to show off!!!!

had to ask ???? your logo sure puts a grin on my face,,,do you carve or made your own stamp:notworthy:

Really like this one,,give me something to shoot for,,believe i could strap that on empty and walk around just to show off!!!!

had to ask ???? your logo sure puts a grin on my face,,,do you carve or made your own stamp:notworthy:

jc3, For years I carved it into my work, but about 2 yrs ago Ma Kat got me a stamp for my B-day. Got it from a young lady that was recomended here on the forum..can't remember her name, but am very happy with her work. ...search Maker's Stamps.......Mike