THein

Medicine Bags

Made up these medicine bags. One side has a removable panel inside with loops for syringes and pinkeye meds. The fellow wanted a bottle pocket on the outside as well as a syringe holster outside. First set like this.

Sorry about the pictures, it seems that when you hit "tab", which would normally indent your writing a new paragraph, it jets you off to some other unknown place on this forum. So, I will try again. (second time tonight) The rider who ordered this setup wanted an external pocket for his medicine of choice and also an external holster for his used syringe. The near side pocket has a 10oz panel fixed to the inside with chicago screws, the panel has loops for various meds, the panel can be removed for repair or modifying. I fowled up forming and cutting the gussets so I ended up hand sewing the whole bit. Didn't want the sewing to not be uniform. Thanks to Bruce for input on this deal. Couldn't fit another picture on this post so, if you want to see the other end with the bottle pocket, let me know and I'll load that one. I got a fellow to make a form for these so I could mold the gussets (10 oz) for a stiffer gusset, in these parts the boys are riding in a lot of bush country and the trees can beat things up pretty bad.

Terry

post-14951-057583700 1282444113_thumb.jp