LoveAndLeather

3Rd Coffin Purse, 1St Try At Tooling.

Here is my 3rd coffin purse. I went and bought some tools to take a shot and doing some real tooling on this one. After doing the KOI I added a couple more things. Now I have the bug, but dont know what to do next...

post-16224-006864900 1282781567_thumb.jp

post-16224-092760500 1282781567_thumb.jp

post-16224-062768900 1282781568_thumb.jp

post-16224-024495000 1282781569_thumb.jp

I am impressed, nice idea. How about a pic of the back and inside next time. Keep up the good work.

Here is my 3rd coffin purse. I went and bought some tools to take a shot and doing some real tooling on this one. After doing the KOI I added a couple more things. Now I have the bug, but dont know what to do next...

The design is not my cup of tea but I can and do admire excellent work. Thanks for sharing.

ferg

Thanks,,, I will get some better photos of the backs, Inside is not lined or anything. I bought some purse patterns today to try and make reg ones.

Very edgy - I like it, top effort ! Puts my mind to an oriental theme - why not expand further by researching some folk tales / legends involving fish

regards Jacko