pete

front cover portfolio

well- here 'tis folks. Better foto outside(ni, it's not pink pigskin) again- front was LCJ cover from last month with modifications here and there and the back are my creations. enjoy and critique please

pete

Picture_2.png

post-520-1209227472_thumb.png

Looks Great. I am too new at this to give any constructive criticism...I have just begun work on a portfolio myself... maybe I can get some pointers from you.

Sam

This looks good. tooling and color are very consistent. What's the inside look like?

IT looks very nice and it's a bit "flamey" in the dyeing but I really prefer it that way and so do my non leatherworker friends here in Sweden when checking with them. They say it gives more character as a handicrafted item and I agree.

Me too wanna see inside!

Tom

thanks for the responses! It is a little less "flamey" than pictured. I took it outside to photograph and it just came out that way. It does have some streaks in it but that is the 4/5 leather that I used. I noticed a color difference before I cased it. I too like the effect and didn't want to dye the heck out of it until it was even.

As to the inside and front- I tried 5 times to post the pictures but it wouldn't download!(*$)_&_)#$)(_(*_#

Maybe it's because I use a Mac??? The first one came out as you can see. I have posted the remaining pictures to Johanna who, like the angel that she is, will undoubtedly post the front and interior.

Thanks again

pete

here goes

Picture_1.png

post-520-1209260102_thumb.png

again- cross you fingers!

Picture_3.png

post-520-1209260385_thumb.png

Now I 've seen all pics, thanks!

Looks very good. Is there a slot in wich one just insert the backsheet of the notepad?

Tom

Awesome Folio...Very good idea.

Now I 've seen all pics, thanks!

Looks very good. Is there a slot in wich one just insert the backsheet of the notepad?

Tom

Sure is Tom. can't see it in the foto as the notepads are in the way but I punched a small hole and just cut across for each of them.

pete

petepic.pngpetepic2.png

Pete- sorry- I wasn't at home this weekend. The reason the pics wouldn't go into one post is that they totaled out to more than 1.5 MB is size- this is not Mac discrimination! :)

~J

post-5-1209379142_thumb.png

post-5-1209379173_thumb.png

Very nice Pete. Beautiful attention to detail in the tooling. Wish I could tool that good.