This is my first check book cover. I did the Mexican basket weave lacing around it. I think it came out nice for a newbie. What does everyone else think?post-16469-098427100 1283900727_thumb.jp

Nice design, good colors! Way to go!

good job....the only thing that would of made it better is you should of did Dodge instead...Just kiddin but a good job still

This is my first check book cover. I did the Mexican basket weave lacing around it. I think it came out nice for a newbie. What does everyone else think?post-16469-098427100 1283900727_thumb.jp

A little too shiny for my taste. Is it your photo or is the lace loose in some spots?

Cute design.

ferg

A little rough on the tooling,but otherwise pretty clean. :) Your coloring is tidy, and the lines on the truck are nice.

I think the wheels look a bit odd, with the big black lines come to them, but then, I don't know much about cars other than "gas pedal = vroom!"

As for the lacing, I applaud you for taking up the mexican basket weave, it's a royal pain! :-D Your corners look pretty nice, and just a little practice tightening up your lacing will make it sweeter than cherry pie.

An excellent first go, keep up the good work !! :)

A little too shiny for my taste. Is it your photo or is the lace loose in some spots?

Cute design.

ferg

Yes They are loose. I should have practiced a little more.