Sign in to follow this  
rcsaddles

102 1/2 Stamp

I am looking for an original 102 1/2 stamp. It is what Bill Gomer always used for his background. I have found three so far on e-bay but none are the original that Crafttool made. Please e-mail or pm me if you have one you are willing to part with.

Do you have a more description? I will take a look at my tools for you, but they are scattered a bit since I am remodeling my stamping area.

The 102 and 102 1/2 are round grounder or background tools the 102 is several dots or circles shaped together in a round stamp, the 102 1/2 is just that 1/2 of the 102 or a half circle. I have a set but don't want to part with them. If you contact Ellis Barns or Berry King they both make a simular replacement style for the 102 Craftool stamp. I have a set from each. The EB stamp has very small dots, the BK has slightly larger ones but smaller than the 102

Randy,

I have an extra one,that I will be willing to sell you.

You can email me at allanms@columbus.rr.com

Allan

I tried to find you one after not seeing one in my block. Sorry, but looks like Al will take care of you. Side note: Al, do you mind posting an impression on a piece of leather? Thanks.

I tried to find you one after not seeing one in my block. Sorry, but looks like Al will take care of you. Side note: Al, do you mind posting an impression on a piece of leather? Thanks.

I will make an impression and post it tommorrow.

Allan

I will make an impression and post it tommorrow.

Allan

Attached are two pictures of the Craftool 102 1/2 stamp. The first shows the stamp upright with an impression piece on the right. The other picture is the stamp laying down. The handle is blue do to the previous owner that made the stamps identifiable.

I hope this helps!

Allan

post-5968-033064800 1285710719_thumb.jpg

post-5968-033509300 1285710752_thumb.jpg

Thanks Al.